Kelly Truitt serves as Executive Vice President for CBRE | Memphis, an Affiliate Office of CBRE, Inc. With more than 29 years of experience in the commercial real estate business, he specializes in Corporate and Brokerage Advisory Services and serves as team leader of the Tenant Advisory Group.
Prior to joining CBRE | Memphis in 1990, Mr. Truitt was responsible for all commercial property activities with Henry Turley Company, including acquisition, leasing and management. Over the past 24 years, Mr. Truitt's team has been responsible for a large market share of representation services and large assemblages in Memphis, the Mid-South as well as a number of national requirements.
- Past Chairman, Memphis Zoological Society
- Past Chairman, The Food Bank
- Past Chairman, Memphis Child Advocacy Center
- Former Vice President, Memphis Goodwill Industries
- Board Member, New Memphis Institute
- Board Member, River City Capital Investment Corp.
- Board Member, Sam M. Walton College of Business Alumni Society
- Board Member, The Hutchison School
- Hutchison School Annual Fund; 2014-2016 Chair
- Church of the Holy Communion - 2012 Stewardship Chair
- Leadership Memphis - graduate
- Top 40 Under 40 - 1998