Richard Ramirez joined CBRE, Inc. in 2005, working under the guidance of three of the most acclaimed professionals in the industry, Team Sonderegger, Peters, Robinson. Under their mentorship, Richard completed CBRE’s Wheel Program Training in 2007, partnered with the Team and went on to become LA’s Rookie of the Year in 2008.
Focusing geographically in North Los Angeles & South Kern County, Richard’s expertise lies in the Commercial, Industrial and Office markets of Santa Clarita Valley (SCV), Antelope Valley (AV) and Greater Bakersfield area.
- Industrial & Office Tenant Representation
- Industrial & Office Owner Representation
- Development Consultation & Land Representation
- Build-to-Suit Developments
- Investment Sales
Through the Team structure and collaborative approach, Richard is able to leverage his senior partner’s experience & relationships for the benefit of all Team clients, from 1,000 square foot office tenants or business park developers. Taught an old school approach, Richard is a believer that “luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity”.
- 2013 SCVEDC Power Broker
- 2012 Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corp (SCVEDC) Power Broker
- 2011 Lancaster Strategic Plan Consultant
- 2010 Hired by City of Palmdale – Brokerage & Consulting
- 2009 # 1 Industrial Team - Greater Los Angeles
- 2008 CBRE Rookie of the Year
- 2007 Wheel Program Graduate/December
- 2006 Coordinated with City of Santa Clarita in application & successful designation of California Enterprise Zone www.santaclaritaenterprisezone.com