Laura is responsible for leading the development and deployment of the Brokerage operating platform which encompasses the Sales Management organization, learning and development strategies for Brokerage and Sales Management, developing and deploying our brokerage technology operating platform, and overseeing our Salesforce/CRM initiative.
Laura has held several previous positions at CBRE including mostly recently Global Director of Client Care. As a previous Global Director of Human Resources and Workplace Strategy, Laura oversaw CBRE’s worldwide human resources operations encompassing approximately 44,000 employees. Her areas of responsibility included employee relations, staffing and recruitment, talent management, and compensation and benefits. She also had responsibility for Global Facilities, overseeing the planning and execution of lease transactions for company offices and managing facilities capital spend, on a global level. This included responsibility for CBRE’s Workplace Strategy initiative, Workplace360.
Laura is a member of the company’s Global Operating Committee and the Americas Strategy Group.
Prior to these roles, Laura spent nearly thirty years as a sales professional. She began her brokerage career in agency leasing, transitioning into tenant representation and finally into corporate services. When she joined CBRE in 1991 she became an account manager for occupier clients with global real estate portfolios. Her account teams provided transaction management, project management, facilities management and portfolio management services to these multi-national companies.
Before joining CBRE, Laura worked for a boutique real estate company that specialized in commercial brokerage services, property management, appraisal, construction management and development services.
- Wall Street Journal, 1999 – "New Breed of Broker"
- Los Angeles Times, Living Section, 2001 – "Air Com"
- Good Morning America, 2001 – "The Long Commute"
- Los Angeles Times, 2001 – "Back in the Air"
- Southwest Airlines Spirit Magazine, 2001 – "Freedom"
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle, 2000 & 2001
- CBRE Benjamin Arthur Banker, 2003 & 2006 – "Educational Excellence Award"
- CBRE 2006 & 2008 - "Manager Innovation Award"
- CBRE Women’s Network, 2009 – ‘Endurance of Spirit Award’