Phil Heilpern has over 25 years of experience in the Long Island market having joined the CBRE Long Island office in 1985. He is consistently a top-5 producer in the Long Island office and the top producer in 1997 and 2003. He has extensive experience working on behalf of tenants in the purchase or leasing of space in the Tri-State Region. Phil has completed transactions in excess of 30 million square feet with over $1 billion in consideration.
- CBRE National Top 225 Revenue Producer (2009, 2003, 1997)
- Platinum Award for CBRE (2003 thru 2010)
- Long Island Business News “Broker of the Year” 2009 an 2008
- Awarded Long Island’s “Broker of the Year” award in 2004, 2007 and 2010 for the Nassau County and Sleepy’s and 711 Stewart Avenue transactions
- Awarded the “Deal of the Year” by RexCorp Realty in 2004 and 2006 for the Nassau County and HIP leases