Michael Newman was appointed Managing Director of the Las Vegas CBRE office in April of 2012 and is responsible for all brokerage and managed services thoughout Southern Nevada. Mr. Newman is an accomplished real estate professional with more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate managment, acquisitions, sales and development.
Mr. Newman formerly served as Senior Vice President for the Trammell Crow Company (a wholly owned subsidiary of CBRE), responsible for investment acquisitions, brokerage, development and property management activities in the Las Vegas and Sacramento markets.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow, Mr. Newman served as Senior Vice President for Harsch Investment Properties, Managing Partner of Colliers International in Las Vegas and Reno, Senior Vice President for the Howard Hughes Corporation, and Vice President for Perini Land & Development in San Francisco.
- Mountain Bay Office Tower (San Francisco, CA), $8M
- South Bay Office Tower (San Jose, CA), $10M
- Walnut Creek Executive Park (Walnut Creek, CA), $26M
- 3930 Howard Hughes Parkway (Las Vegas, NV), $15M
- Golden Gateway Center (San Francisco, CA), 1,400 residential apartment units with 250,000 SF of mixed use/retail space), $160M
- 3720 Howard Hughes Parkway (Las Vegas, NV), Class A office building, $5.5M
- Regency Plaza (Richardson, TX) , $24M
- Land sale - Hughes Center (Residence Inn), $4M
- The Harbor (Sandusky, OH), 110-acre master-planned residential/retail planned unit development , $120M
- Rincon Center (San Francisco, CA), 850,000 SF urban mixed-use development with office, retail, and residential apratment components, $180M
- Green Valley Corporate Center 1 (Henderson, NV), $12M
- Hughes Center (Las Vegas, NV), Class A office, $150M
- The Canyons (Summerlin, NV), $48M
- 800 Grier (Las Vegas, NV), $10M
- Cheyenne Commerce Center (North Las Vegas, NV), $30M
- Cheyenne Distribution Center (North Las Vegas, NV), $32M