Under Mr. Knott’s leadership, the transaction volume for CBRE Las Vegas grew to $2.5 billion in 2007 from $795 million in 2000. Since joining the Global Gaming Group, a specialty practice founded under his Las Vegas leadership, Mr. Knott arranged several high profile assignments/transactions such as:
- On behalf of Pinnacle Entertainment the disposition of Boomtown Reno Casino and Hotel to M1 Gaming for $12.9 million.
- On behalf of Trump Entertainment, Inc. the disposition of Trump Marina in Atlantic City to Landry’s for $38 million. On behalf of Tamares, the disposition of Gold Spike Hotel & Casino to Greg Covin, for $15.6 million.
- On behalf of Northern Trust and Gordon Gaming, the sale of the Sahara Hotel & Casino to SBE/Stockbridge for $345 million.
- On behalf of Northern Trust and Gordon Gaming, the disposition of +25.84 acres on the SWC Las Vegas Blvd and Sahara to MGM Mirage for $444 million.
- On behalf of Caesars Entertainment, the sale of the Las Vegas Hilton to Colony / Resorts International for $292 million.
- On behalf of Harrah’s Entertainment, the sale of Binion’s Horseshoe for $20 million.
- On behalf of Singapore Government established the land value for the Marina Bay Front and Sentosa island Integrated Resort Development Sites. The established value was included in the RFP process.
- Represented Las Vegas Sand in the lease of 50,000 square feet office space in Howard Hughes Center.
- Represented MGM Resorts in the lease of 60,000 square feet of industrial space in Las Vegas.
- Represented Caesars Entertainment in the lease of 50,000 square feet of office space in McCarran Center.