Myra Smith is a Managing Director in CBRE’s Occupier Services group. Ms. Smith is responsible for supporting and collaborating with CBRE brokerage professionals to pursue, transition and convert new occupier clients. Ms. Smith and her team work with local market area leaders to focus on targeting, pursuit intelligence and strategy. In addition, the team captures and shares best practices regarding the pursuits, and assists with RFP responses and presentations.
The functions of the team include:
- In-depth research on prospects and their industries
- Integration of service lines and specialty groups as needed on pursuits
- Assisting brokerage teams in managing the tasks associated with pursuits
- In-depth targeting analysis to determine Mid-Cap prospects
- Assisting pursuit teams in developing and customizing value propositions
Prior to this role, Ms. Smith was a member of CBRE’s Global Corporate Services pursuit team. She was instrumental in designing and creating CBRE’s Cross Selling Program with The Regus Group.
Prior to joining CBRE in May 2000, Ms. Smith represented Bailey & Associates and New York Life Insurance in leasing more than 2 million square feet of office space in Atlanta, Georgia, from 1982–1988. In 1988, she joined Smithy Braedon Oncor International in Washington, D.C. and specialized in national tenant representation where she won numerous awards for generating new accounts.
- Heroes of the Fortune 500 2014
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award 2011
- Founder CBRE Birthday Cakes for Homeless Children’s Program
- Benjamin Arthur Banker Educational Excellence Award 2001, 2008
- The Endurance of Spirit Award 2002
- Manager Innovation Award 2008
- More than 25 years commercial real estate experience
- Instructor, CBRE University