As the Mid-Cap Strategy & Support Director for Transaction Management, Ms. Smith is responsible for supporting and collaborating with GCS transaction management teams and CBRE field brokerage professionals to pursue, transition and convert new Mid-Cap accounts. In addition, Ms. Smith and her team will work with Local Market Area leaders to focus on the development of mid-cap strategy and execution, capture and share best practices regarding the pursuit and execution of transaction management accounts, assist with RFP responses and presentations and track, report, and analyze wins/losses.
The functions of the team include:
- In-depth research on prospects and their industries
- Integration of service lines and specialty groups as needed on pursuits
- Assisting brokerage teams in managing the tasks associated with pursuits
- In-depth targeting analysis to determine Mid-Cap prospects
- Assisting pursuit teams in developing and customizing value propositions
- Designing and maintaining a state-of-the art database of Mid-Cap prospects and pursuit information
Prior to this role, Ms. Smith was a member of CBRE’s Global Corporate Services pursuit team. She was instrumental in designing and creating CBRE’s Cross Selling Program with the Regus Group.
Prior to joining CB Richard Ellis in February 2000, Ms. Smith represented Bailey & Associates and New York Life Insurance in leasing over 2 million square feet of office space in Atlanta, Georgia from 1982–1988. In 1988 she joined Smithy Braedon Oncor International in Washington D.C. and specialized in national tenant representation where she won numerous awards for generating new accounts and has continued to deliver Millions of dollars each year.
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award 2011
- Founder CBRE Birthday Cakes for Homeless Children’s Program
- Benjamin Arthur Banker Educational Excellence Award 2001, 2008
- The Endurance of Spirit Award 2002
- Manager Innovation Award 2008
- Over 25 years commercial real estate experience
- Instructor, CBRE University