Mark D. Taylor is the Market Leader for CBRE Houston's Investor Brokerage Services, Investment Properties, Capital Markets, and Asset Services business units. Mr. Taylor joined CBRE in early 2007 as a result of the company’s acquisition of Trammell Crow Company. In 2004, Mr. Taylor joined Trammell Crow Company, and as Principal, he was responsible for various business units of the Houston/Gulf Coast Region. With CBRE, Mr. Taylor oversees a staff of approximately 400 real estate professionals that provide solutions and create value for owners of over 45 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space, serving Institutional owners, developers, property users and real estate investors throughout the Houston/Gulf Coast region. He is responsible for ensuring clients’ brokerage, real estate management, property disposition, financing, asset disposition and property acquisition requirements are met. In addition, Mr. Taylor also oversees CBRE’s Healthcare practice in Houston, responsible for the leasing, property management, construction management, and other real estate services for Houston’s leading healthcare provider.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Mr. Taylor was Vice President of Operations for BMC Software, an S&P 500 company, where he was responsible for worldwide business operations and corporate real estate. Mark was also responsible for developing BMC’s 1.5 million SF Houston campus, real estate transactions globally, and build to suit projects worldwide. Prior to BMC, Mark was with JP Morgan/Chase for 9 years in a number of roles including Corporate Banking Officer, Credit Division Vice President, Senior Real Estate Asset Manager, and Member of the Loan and Discount Committee.
- Chairman of the Board, Westchase District
- NAIOP Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Country, Board of Directors
- Executive Service Corps, Board of Directors
- Theater Under the Stars, Board of Directors
- Texas A&M MBA, Advisory Board of Directors
- Rice University Building Institute, Advisory Board Member
- Planning and Zoning Commission, Spring Valley, TX
- Deacon, Second Baptist Church, Houston (SBC), Vice Chairman
- SBC Budget and Planning Committee Chairman
- Bible Study Teacher of Genesis class of 125 members
- Second Baptist School Chairman - Annual Campaign
- Houston Country Club
- Memorial High School Athletic Booster Club, President