Donna Kolius is Senior Vice President of CBRE Portfolio Services. Ms. Kolius’ primary focus is the sale of national real estate portfolios for corporations, private investors, financial institutions, and real estate investment trusts. Disposition methods include Individual Asset sales, Portfolio Offerings, Net Lease sales, and Sale Leaseback transactions.
- In 2006, Portfolio Services received the “Broker of the Year” award for outstanding service to Walmart Stores.
- In 2010, 2008, 2005, 1998, 1996 and 1995, Ms. Kolius was recognized as a Top Producer in the Houston offices.
- In 1999, The Real Estate Forum magazine recognized Ms. Kolius’ contribution to the real estate industry by selecting her as one of 50 “SUPERSTAR BROKERS” in the country.
- Ms. Kolius was also recognized nationally in 1998, 1996 and 1995 as a member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle, which honors exceptional performance and client service. To qualify for this recognition, each member’s performance must be within the top three percent of CBRE’s national professional staff.
- In 1998, Ms. Kolius was ranked number three out of 1,800 CBRE professionals in North America.
- In 1993, CBRE's Chairman, Jim Didion, honored Ms. Kolius with the Chairman’s Award for her leadership and success in portfolio dispositions.