Commercial development sites of 3.09-50.41 acres are available and zoned C-1, Business District/Commercial.
Industrial development sites of 3.9-17.4 acres are available and zoned I-1, Light Industrial.
- Cleared sites with all utilities
- Paved two-lane roads
- Great potential for highway visibility
- Immediate highway access (I-96, Exit 16)
- Commercial sites $69,900-125,000/acre
- Industrial sites $49,900-89,900/acre
- Cash or new mortgage
- Natural gas – Michigan Gas Utilities
- Water – City of Coopersville
- Sanitary and storm sewer – City of Coopersville
- Electric – Consumers Energy
- Commercial - McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Speedway, Shell, Burger King, Roadway Inn, Arby’s, Family Fare, Spectrum Health, Tractor Supply Company, Betten Baker Chevrolet and more
- Industrial – Continental Dairy, Reeves Plastic, Self Lube, OptionCare, Central Michigan Hardwoods and more
* CBRE and the CBRE logo are service marks of CBRE, Inc. and/or its affiliated or related companies in the United States and other countries. All other marks displayed on this document are the property of their respective owners.