Tim Swan has 25 years commercial real estate experience. He has been involved in more than 27 million square feet of sales transactions in his career. The total consideration for these transactions is $6.0 billion and includes office, retail, industrial and land. Through his career, Mr. Swan has formed a solid foundation in investment property sales in all property types nationally and locally. As Executive Vice President, he acts as an advisor and intermediary in the sale of investment properties throughout the United States. These activities require the maintenance of a wide range of institutional and individual client contacts. Mr. Swan is a member of the elite Institutional Group—a boutique group of high-producing professional within CBRE. Tim closed more than $1.37 billion in sales volume in 2007, including the Blackstone Denver CBD Office Portfolio for $770 million, which consisted of Tabor Center, Dominion Plaza, 410 17th Street, 1560 Broadway and the US Bank Tower. This portfolio sale surpassed the highest recorded commercial transaction in Denver’s history by a factor of three. In 2006, the sales volume for the team surpassed $1.01 billion.
Mr. Swan was honored with NAIOP’s “Investment Broker of the Year Award” by the Denver Chapter of NAIOP for 2009, 2007 and 2003 and received the 2009 “Heavy Hitter” Award from DMCAR. Mr. Swan has been one of CBRE's top sales professionals each of the last eight years, and has consistently ranked as one of the top investment brokers in Denver. Tim was recognized as a member of the prestigious “Colbert Coldwell Circle”, an award that recognizes the top 100 Brokers internationally in CBRE for 2006 and received Honorable Mention in 2007.
- NAIOP Investment Broker of the Year: 2009, 2007, and 2003
- 2007 “Colbert Coldwell Circle” Honorable Mention
- 2006 “Colbert Coldwell Circle” Top 100 Brokers in CBRE
- 2005 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 2004 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 2003 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 2002 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 2001 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 2000 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 1999 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- 1998 Top 200 Professional, CBRE national award
- Survived Denver in the late 80s!