As Director of Corporate Responsibility and Communications, Mindee Metz is responsible for leading CBRE’s global corporate responsibility (CR) program, with special emphasis on environmental sustainability. Working with a team of practice leaders, Ms. Metz drives integration across CBRE’s CR platform, which includes environmental stewardship, ethics and compliance, governance, health and safety, philanthropy and workplace initiatives. She also manages the company’s commitment to environmentalism, working with CBRE business leaders, NGOs and government organizations to raise the worldwide green building standard via a globally aligned environmental strategy. Ms. Metz also contributes to the company’s internal communications needs related to employee relations, corporate affairs, human resources, and several other practice areas.
Ms. Metz has 17 years of corporate communications and marketing experience, including strategy development and implementation, professional services marketing, product and service branding, and business development consultation. She has previously worked at Insignia/ESG, the former Trammell Crow Company, Steelcase, Scholastic, Inc. and the University of Colorado.
- Global Sustainability Steering Committee, 2007-present
- Member, CBRE Writing Community, 2012-present
- Founding member, CBRE Writers Forum 2010-2012
- Communication Chair, CBRE Women’s Network 2006-2012
- CBRE Corporate Resource Award – Communications, 2010
- High Impact Award – Communications & Marketing, 2008