As the Americas President of Agency Brokerage and Asset Services for CBRE, Ed Schreyer leads and coordinates the activities of CBRE leasing and property management professionals across all property types on behalf of property owners. Included in these lines of business are Leasing, Property Management, Technical Services, Client Accounting Services and Project Management. His initiatives include harnessing and mobilizing CBRE’s national resources for clients, increasing the depth and breadth of talent through recruiting and education, and enhancing the specialty services provided to clients and investors.
During his 25 years with CBRE, Mr. Schreyer has served as a strategic advisor to many developers and owners as well as Fortune 500 corporations. He is regarded as one of the commercial real estate sector’s top experts. As a sales professional, he was consistently recognized as a national top producer within CBRE and received the William H. McCarthy Award, the company’s highest honor, bestowed to one individual worldwide for recognition of professional excellence, integrity, service, and teamwork.
- Member of CBRE Americas Operations Management Board (AOMB)
- Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) Certification – CoreNet Global, 2009
- William H. McCarthy Award - top honor within CBRE, 2009
- Lean-Sigma Belt Certification, 2008
- Chairman of CBRE's Brokerage Advisory Council, 2008