The Halle Building

1228 Euclid Avenue | Cleveland, Ohio

 

 

The Halle Building began as Halle's Department Store in the 1940s. In 1986, the building was acquired by Forest City and renovated by Forest City into a multi-tenant office building. The Halle Building is located in the heart of Cleveland's theatre district, Playhouse Square. Many tenant amenities surround the building in this area, including restaurants and top-rated hotels.