During his 30-year career, Jeff Pion has provided his clients with diverse and leading-edge real estate services, completing more than 2,600 sale and lease transactions valued at over $6 billion. In 2015 alone, Jeff closed 105 transactions for his clients, valued at nearly $500 million, making him the top office broker in CBRE’s Los Angeles region.
For 20 consecutive years, Jeff’s consistent professionalism has landed him the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award for being among the top 3% of producers in the company. When you consider CBRE’s team consists of more than 3,000 producers nationally, this speaks volumes about his dedication to delivering excellence for his clients.
His mission is simple: to enable his clients – owners, occupiers, investors and developers – to make the best real estate decisions possible by providing strategic consulting and transaction services that:
- Enhance Value
- Reduce Costs
- Manage Risk
With a well-rounded background in real estate development, investment, financing and construction, Jeff brings a unique perspective to the brokerage business and the ability to customize solutions for each client’s specific needs. His commitment to his clients, his diverse background and skill set, his attention to detail and his passion for the real estate business have earned him long-term relationships with leaders in the development and investment communities as well as tenants in the entertainment, technology, financial, professional services, healthcare, legal and non-profit industries.
- Top brokerage producer in the Beverly Hills/Century City office for fifteen of the past twenty years (named second during the remaining five years)
- 2014 marked his twentieth consecutive year as a member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle, recognizing the top 3% of the company professionals nationwide
- CBRE’s youngest winner ever of the company’s William H. McCarthy award for professionalism, integrity and loyalty
- Selected out of 35,000 employees to serve on the Board of Directors of CBRE following its acquisition of Insignia/ESG and subsequent public offering
- Top Broker of the Commercial Real Estate Awards by Los Angeles Business Journal (2014 & 2013)
- Top Broker of Southern California, named by the Forum (2014)
- Broker of the Year in Los Angeles, named by the Irvine Company Office Properties (2013)
- Recognized as an industry leader in the Los Angeles Business Journal “Who’s Who in Real Estate” feature (2011)