Hank joined CBRE, Inc. in 1979 and currently specializes in integrated approaches to providing CBRE's services to the acquisition and disposition of corporate real estate assets. Hank’s unique focus is on providing informed representation of client interests through in-depth analysis of their current situations and needs. He provides clients with a total market overview in order to effectively evaluate alternatives, as well as, negotiate and execute beneficial real estate solutions. Hank effectively integrates the vertical services of CBRE in order to specifically target the needs of the client. The clients that Hank serves are Financial Services, Technology and Health Care with an emphasis on Fortune 1000 office related requirements throughout the United States. The services delivered include Project Management, Financial Services, Portfolio Management, Strategic Planning, Human Resources and Call Center Solutions Group; providing a comprehensive process-driven approach to evaluate all solutions to complex real estate needs.
- Top 5 producers in CBRE's Chicago Area – 5 yrs.
- Top 5 producers in CBRE's Bannockburn office from 1990 to 2011
- First recipient of the Robert S. Jackson Award in recognition of commitment to client service, team training and outstanding business ethics – 1989
- 1993, 1997 and 2001 “Chicago Sun Times Broker of the Year” nomination
- Winner of the “Chicago Sun Times Office Broker of the Year” – 2002
- 1999–2002 CBRE National Corporate Services Leadership Committee
- Top “10 Corporate Services Broker” from 1998 – 2011
- Winner 2001 "Chicago Sun Times Office Broker of the Year" – 2002
- Winner “NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year” – 2002
- Winner “NAIOP Suburban Industrial Transaction of the Year” – 2003
- Nominee “NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year” – 2004, ‘06, ‘07
- Winner of Chicago Chairman’s Circle – 2008-2011