Click here to download the RFP
Top questions from the Pre-Bid Conference on October 30th:
1. How will the finalist be ranked?
selection committee will review the proposals based upon the criteria set forth
in the RFP. The proposals will then be
ranked in order of the scores received.
2. Is the bidding process a closed process.
submitted in response to the RFP are not subject to public disclosure until
after the entire process has concluded.
3. What weight is given to the criteria outlined
in the RFP?
numerical values assigned to the three evaluation categories in the RFP
represents the weight each category has been given.
4. Can proposals be combined after submission?
the selection committee reserves the right to pair proposals.
5. Is there a desire for an affordable housing
component in the project?