Robert Cooper joined CBRE as Vice President in November 1999. His responsibilities include business development in the Akron/Canton markets, representation of and consultation with landlords and tenants. In his capacity as Director, Mr. Cooper represents a variety of Fortune 500 companies. His primary role is to guide clients in real estate acquisition, development and or disposition, from the initial stages of site selection and financial analysis through the project completion.
Mr. Cooper is currently involved in many new retail and office projects throughout Northeast Ohio, including Summa Hospital, the City of Akron and the University of Akron. He worked closely with the University of Akron Research Foundation to develop the new "Innovation Campus". His team was responsible for acquiring the land for the University of Akron Football Stadium. He also works closely with the University Park Alliance to develop new mixed use projects in the immediate area of the University. Mr. Cooper is also involved the 50 million dollar mixed-use development project referred to Lock III, located along the Erie Canal in Downtown Akron.
- 2006 Top 5, Northeast Ohio District
- 2004-2005 Recipient, Commercial/Industrial Hall of Fame, Akron Area Board of Realtors
- 2003, NAIOP & SIOR Award for Northeast Ohio
- 2003 Top 5, Northeast Ohio District
- 2002 Top 5, Northeast Ohio District
- 2000 Tradition of Excellence Award, Northeast Ohio Region