April 21, 2015
- Half of all real estate investors in North America intend to increase their property acquisitions in 2015.
- Investors identified increased competition and the challenge of finding appropriately-priced assets as the greatest—and only—obstacle to investment in 2015.
- The most compelling targets for investors in 2015 include most core markets—San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington and Chicago.
- Investors remain interested primarily in industrial, office and multifamily assets.
- Among niche property types, senior housing and healthcare are increasingly appealing.