Andrew Peeples and Jeff Jackson co-founded the Net Lease Property Group – Houston and lead a team of professionals that advises developers, REITs, institutions, corporations, private equity firms and high net worth individuals in all facets of net lease properties. Mr. Peeples and Mr. Jackson specialize in dispositions, acquisitions, recapitalizations, portfolio sales, corporate sale-leasebacks and build-to-suit transactions and have experience across all asset classes including industrial, office, retail and medical properties. The team has closed over $500 million worth of net lease properties spanning 23 states and the District of Columbia.
- C&J Energy Services Corporate HQ; 2 Assets; 125,000 sq. ft. Office and 90,000 sq. ft. Industrial; $52.24 million
- ABC Supply Company Portfolio; 4 Assets; 268,731 sq. ft. Industrial; $30.13 million
- District of Columbia – Department of General Services; 32,246 sq. ft. Special Purpose Building; $28.5 million
- Express Energy Services Portfolio; 3 Assets, 83,582 sq. ft. Industrial; $13 million
- Academy Sports + Outdoors; 87,117 sq. ft. Retail; $11.32 million